Cam follower (aka Lifter) - Hydraulic - Standard German Type - VW 8v, 16v, 12v VR6 - Audi 4-cyl, 5-cylinder to 1995, V6 to 1995
Sold individually. Quality German OEM supplier brand, hydraulic lifter for most VW engines up to 1999 / Audi engines up to 1995. New cam followers are recommended whenever you install a new camshaft into your car, or when they begin to stick, get noisy, or lose oil pressure. These are simple, drop-in replacements that require no shimming or other mechanical changes.
Please note instructions to allow 30 minutes bleed off time for pressure, turn engine over by hand at least once, then let engine sit for 24 hours (ideally) before starting. Failure to comply can cause valve / piston contact in some applications.
- For the following applications:
- -Mk1 Scirocco / Cabriolet 8v from 1988 to 1993 (please note, some 8v models before 1988 use mechanical (aka 'solid') cam followers, if in doubt get the part number from your head and contact NGP for the proper cam follower type
- -Mk1 Scirocco 16v, 1986-1988
- -Mk2 Golf / GTI / Jetta, 1985-1992, including 8v / 16v / diesel models
- -Mk3 Golf / GTI / Jetta 8v / VR6 / TDI, 1993-1999
- -Mk4 GTI / Jetta VR6, 1999.5-2002 (*not for 24v)
- -Corrado G60 / VR6, 1990-1995
- -Eurovan 2.4 5-cylinder
- -Passat B3 / B4 16v / 8v / VR6 / TDi, 1990-1997
- -Audi Cabriolet, 200, 5000, 80 / 90 V6 up to 1995
- -Audi Coupe Quattro, 200, S6 / S4, 80 / 90 5-cylinder up to 1996
|Free Ground Shipping Over $99||N/A|
|Free Ground Shipping||N/A|