BFI - VW Mk4 / Mk5 / Mk6 / B6 Passat / CC, Audi 8P A3, 8J TT Engine Mount - Stage 1, 4-cylinder - New V2
This product ships directly from our supplier.
Prevent excessive engine movement with these upgraded engine mounts. Even new factory mounts are not up to the task of handling the increased power from even lightly modified engines (software) and often they start to fail within less than 10k miles. Black Forest Industries billet and polyurethane replacement engine mounts will keep your motor firmly planted in place and help you transfer as much power to the ground as possible, while also improving shifting. Their durable materials and construction will also ensure that they will hold up far better than OEM engine mounts can.
STAGE 1 ENGINE MOUNT:
With its 70a durometer bushings are geared towards the spirited enthusiast who wants better control over motor movement without the sacrifice of excessive vibrations. This are the best choice for daily-driven vehicles and are recommended for majority of our customers.
- One complete replacement stage 1 engine side mount
- Installation hardware
- 1999.5-2005 VW Golf & Jetta with 1.8T, 2.0l or TDI engine
- 2005.5-2009 VW Mk5 GTI & GLI 2.0T
- 2006-2011 VW Mk5 Jetta 2.0T or TDI
- 2010-2014 VW Mk6 GTI
- 2012-2013 VW Mk6 Golf R 2.0T
- 2012-2018 VW Mk6 Jetta/GLI 1.8T/2.0T
- 2012-2019 VW Beetle 2.0T
- 2006-2015 VW Eos 2.0T
- 2008-2017 VW CC 2.0T
- 2005-2011 VW B6 Passat 2.0T
- 1998-2005 Audi 8N TT 1.8T
- 2006-2014 Audi 8P A3 2.0T
- 2006-2014 Audi 8J TT & TTS 2.0T
- 2.0TDI models with the CJAA engine code require a support bracket for fuel lines located above the engine mount. Our aftermarket engine mounts do not have attachment points for this support bracket. Therefore, we do not technically support this engine.
|Brand||Black Forest Industries|