BFI Heavy Weight Shift Knob SCHWARZ - Gray Alcantara (VW/Audi Fitment)
BFI just raised the bar when it comes to one of the most frequently touched parts of your car's interior. This heavyweight shift knob feels like butter in palm of your hand, thanks due to the top grain perforated Magma Red air leather that it's wrapped in. Weighing in at approximately 215 grams the added inertial mass makes shifting effort substantially less while speeding up the process at the same time. While we've borrowed inspiration from shift knobs past, we think we've really perfected the proportions this time around- with the 3/4 leather to metal ratio. Visually this thing leaves nothing to be desired. The machining is top notch, and the detailed crest coin gives that classy yet sporting look which elevates any interior's level by at least 50 cool points.
The included adapter is used to work with just about any VW/Audi shift lever. The knob's adapter is secured using three set screws for all models.
You might think that this is a lot of hype for such a little part, but try telling that to us once you've had the chance to hold one of these guys in your hand.
- One heavy weight Schwarz GS2 shift knob wrapped in gray alcantara
- One BFI crest logo coin
- One adapter for vehicles without threaded selector shaft
- Three set screws
- Allen key for set screws
Options: The GS2SM Shift knob can be optioned to include an additional "Shift Gate" pattern coin in either 5-Speed or 6-Speed .
- BFI shift knobs will sit at or near the stock height on most vehicles. One exception is the MK7 GTI & Golf R which has a 'hollow' shift knob and shorter selector shaft height. This means our shift knob will sit noticeably lower than stock.
- The BFI GS1 / GS2 MK7 GTI / Golf R Shift Adapter is used to bring their GS1 and GS2 shift knobs to near stock height on the MK7 GTI and Golf R selector shaft. If you prefer the stock shift knob height, this is the adapter you need.
- The BFI crest coin included with this shift knob is silver plated and may tarnish over time. We recommend lightly polishing the coin with silver jewelry polish to restore its original luster.
Please note: Shift boot not included and is used for illustrative purposes only.
|Brand||Black Forest Industries|