AWE Tuning Mk7 Golf R Track Edition Exhaust Suite
The lower priced sibling, the Track Edition Exhaust is crafted of the same quality T304 stainless, made in house, and delivers the same power gains as the AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Exhaust. The difference comes in the removal of AWE Tuning’s valving system. In other words, this system is the “open valves” side of the spectrum, all the time, and will be most pronounced in the mid range.
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust technology offers the perfect combination of well behaved and disobedient tones, all in one system
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
200 Cell High Flow EURO 6 compliant HJS Catalyst
- 3” CNC mandrel bent system
- Performance Downpipe available as Resonated or Non-Resonated
- Max gains of 17 hp and 23 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available with 90mm or 102mm double walled adjustable tips, Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Hand crafted from T304 stainless steel
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
To further hone the tone and performance of your Golf R, we’re offering both resonated and non-resonated downpipes as well. Both versions feature AWE Tuning's No Check Engine Light Guarantee, Fitment Guarantee, a unique flex-pipe section to isolate engine movement, and offer our Lifetime Warranty on the downpipe (one year on the catalyst).
Resonated Downpipe: Slightly louder than the stock Golf R downpipe. Featuring our No CEL Guarantee (even without software) and a sophisticated and distinguished tone. We recommend the AWE Tuning Resonated Downpipes as the best choice for a refined presence within the Golf R cabin.
Non-Resonated: Removes the resonator for a more aggressive note and greater volume than the stock downpipe. Featuring AWE Tuning's No CEL Guarantee (even without software) and a pronounced note. AWE Tuning Non-Resonated Downpipes (and their associated packages) are only recommended for Golf R owners who like it loud, and this product cannot be returned or exchanged based upon sound satisfaction.
Valve Simulators: Why do you need them?
The AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Exhaust utilizes the Golf R's factory valving. But when it comes to the Track Edition, the valves are eliminated, and the ECU stores what is known as a ‘soft code’ in the system. While this code is not harmful, who wants it? Enter the AWE Tuning Electronic Valve Simulators.
These simple devices plug right into the factory harness in place of the exhaust valves, and prevent any code from ever being stored in the ECU due to the removal of the exhaust valves. Plug them in. Start it up. Drive away. That simple. Comes as a set of two.
|Free Ground Shipping||Yes|