AWE Tuning B8 Audi S4 3.0T Touring Edition Exhaust
Welcome to the mothership of 3.0T exhausts.
The AWE Tuning 3.0T Exhaust Systems represent the most difficult, yet most rewarding, exhaust development projects in their company history. The 3.0T systems have paved the way for future exhaust technologies that can now be found in most every AWE Tuning Exhaust product. They have spent considerable time and effort during development to achieve remarkable civility when idling and at part throttle cruising, while also producing a war-cry wail when full throttle is applied. Hand made in house one by one, these systems command respect without calling unwanted attention to themselves. Sophisticated, refined, and powerful, all at once.
Highlights of the S4 3.0T system:
Hand-crafted, every detail of these exhausts was labored over to ensure maximum performance and longevity:+8hp, +9tq at the crank.
- Increased pipe diameter to 2.5” to better let the engine exhale
- Strategic elimination of mufflers to release tone when uncorked
- Available with Polished Silver or Diamond Black adjustable tips
- Engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in-house when the moment your order is submitted
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- Stainless steel TIG welds
- High quality stainless steel band clamps
- Stainless steel center muffler with OEM grade stainless steel wool and German composite packing material
- Optional Downpipes for fine tuning sound volume
- Lifetime Warranty
Tip options are as follows - all of which include the AWE Tuning logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage.
- 90mm Slash Cut Diamond Black Tips
- 90mm Slash Cut Polished SIlver Tips
- Diamond Black Oval Tips
All tips are individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste.
Read this, too
None of the components of the AWE Tuning B8 S4 exhaust system affect or alter any of the emissions devices on the vehicle, and therefore are legal for street use.
As with all AWE Tuning exhaust products, each TIG weld is hand finished internally, and flange openings are size matched to their ports, all to produce the smoothest flow possible. It is this intensive attention to detail that sets AWE Tuning exhaust products head and shoulders above the rest.
Note: In limited cases, the factory downpipes have been known to emit minor rattling noises when paired with the AWE Tuning S4 exhaust system. The possibility of rattling is eliminated with the addition of AWE Tuning downpipes. AWE Tuning downpipes are package discounted when purchased with the exhaust, or if they are purchased within one year of an exhaust purchase.
Remember, if you have a question about this product, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.
|Free Ground Shipping||Yes|