AWE Tuning Audi B9 S5 Sportback Switchpath Edition Exhaust
Meet the perfected S5 Sportback soundtrack.
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Featuring a mid-merge engineered specifically for acoustical needs of the B9 S5 Sportback
- Max gains of 16 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust can be controlled with optional handheld remote, or factory valve programming
- Non-resonated downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Compatible with standard and sport differentials
- 90mm or 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from dual 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system, factory-like install simplicity
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The SwitchPath™ valved solution is for those who want complete control of their S5 Sportback’s volume and tone, at their fingertips.
The SwitchPath™ Exhaust comes complete with non-resonated downpipes, a precision-engineered x-pipe, Sportback-specific mid merge, and two valved muffler sections which can be controlled via the SwitchPath™ Remote.
Sneaking out in the morning? Keep the valve closed.
Ready to rumble? Open the valve and let them know you’re coming.
Note: we highly recommend and encourage pairing the SwitchPath™ Exhaust with the SwitchPath™ Remote versus using the factory operation for the best SwitchPath™ experience.
The Mid Merge
The Sportback introduced new in-cabin accoustic behavior and undercar packaging that wasn’t found on the other members of the B9 trio. In order to produce a signature AWE tone out of the 3.0T-powered S5 Sportback while engineering around the unique undercarriage, the mid merge was born. Deployment of the mid merge allows the Sportback configurations to exist without any of resonators, thus ensuring the full, sophisticated howl of the 3.0T engine will never change over time.
All tip options include the AWE logo, and double-walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm or 90mm diamond black tips
- 102mm or 90mm chrome silver tips
What’s in the box?
Complete SwitchPath™ Edition Edition Exhaust, four double-walled tips is chosen color and size, non-resonated downpipes, installation instructions, and required hardware.