AWE Tuning [8V Chassis] Audi S3 2.0T SwitchPath Exhaust System
The SwitchPath™ Exhaust sets the bar for what drivers are looking for in a performance exhaust.
AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Exhaust Technology is a proprietary solution that utilizes valves in the exhaust to control tone and volume. Controlled by a combination of throttle input and engine speed, SwitchPath™ Technology keeps the S3 quiet and comfortable while cruising, but give it the boot and you’ll unlock an aggressive and exotic exhaust note.
With options to suit every taste, and unmatched quality, fitment, performance and tone, you’re looking at the new standard for Audi’s skyrocketing small sedan.
- SwitchPath™ Exhaust technology offers the perfect combination of Track and Touring Editions, all in one
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- 200 Cell High Flow EURO 6 compliant HJS Catalyst
- 3” CNC mandrel bent system
- Performance Downpipe available as Resonated or Non-Resonated
- Max gains of 17 hp and 23 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available with 90mm or 102mm double walled adjustable tips, Chrome Silver or Diamond Black
- Hand crafted from T304 stainless steel
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Optional Performance Downpipes:
- To further hone the tone and performance of your S3, we’re offering both resonated and non-resonated downpipes as well. Both versions feature our No Check Engine Light Guarantee, Fitment Guarantee, a unique flex-pipe section to isolate engine movement, and offer our Lifetime Warranty on the downpipe (one year on the catalyst).
- Resonated: Slightly louder than the stock S3 downpipe. Featuring our No CEL Guarantee (even without software) and a sophisticated and distinguished tone.
- Non-Resonated: Removes the resonator for a more aggresive note, much louder than the stock downpipe. Featuring our No CEL Guarantee (even without software) and a pronounced note.
Optional: AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Remote. Push-button mood control. See Video Here
- Open and close exhaust valves with the push of a button from inside the cabin at any time
- Works with stock system, or AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Exhaust
- Comes as a set of two remotes with wiring harness, control box and mounting hardware
- Compact design perfect for a keychain or cup holder
- From quiet to aggressive with the tap of a button
What it does:
The AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Remote and accompanying control box overrides the factory valving to allow the exhaust valves, whether it be on the AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Exhaust or the stock exhaust, to be opened or closed manually via the SwitchPath™ Remote.
How to operate:
With the AWE Tuning SwitchPath™ Controller installed, the exhaust valves can be opened by pressing the “On” button found on the left side of the SwitchPath™ Remote. To close the exhaust valves simply press the “Off” button on the right side of the remote
- Please note: This system does not include a downpipe or SwitchPath remote unless selected as an option.
|Free Ground Shipping||Yes|