APR TSI Ignition Coils (Grey) - VW Mk8, Mk7, Audi 8V A3, S3, RS3, 8S TT, TTS, TTRS, Audi B9
APR Ignition Coilpacks are designed to be a direct plug-and-play upgrade to factory coils, and provide greater energy output, ensuring a stronger and more consistent spark for VW Mk8, Mk7, Audi 8V, 8S and B9 vehicles.
The commonplace replacement of factory ignition coils with those taken from higher output Audi RS models, such as the 2.5T, is popularly believed to provide greater energy output. However, testing proves that they are no more powerful than the factory coils that are found on 1.8T and 2.0T engines. APR Ignition Coils increase energy output by 10%. They are a direct upgrade or replacement, and come in a grey finish.
- 10% more energy output than stock
- Grey housing with APR Logo
- True upgrade, not just aesthetic
- Direct plug-and-play
- Sold individually
- 4 - 2.0T EA888 Gen 4 (VW Mk8 GTI, Golf R)
- 4 - 1.8T EA888 Gen 3 (VW Mk7, Mk7.5, Audi 8V A3, Mk6 Jetta, NMS (B7) Passat)
- 4 - 2.0T EA888 Gen 3 (VW Mk7, Mk7.5, Atlas, Audi 8V A3, 8S TT, TTS)
- 4 - 2.0T EA888 Gen 3B (VW Tiguan, Passat)
- 5 - 2.5T EA855 EVO (Audi 8V RS3, 8S TTRS)
- 6 - 2.9T EA839 (Audi B9 RS4, RS5, C8 S6, S7)
- 6 - 3.0T EA839 (Audi B9 S4, S5, SQ5)
- 8 - 4.0T EA825 (Audi C8 RS6, RS7, D5 S8)