APR MQB Chassis - Silicone Throttle Body Hose
APR is pleased to present the ultimate boost hose upgrade for MQB platform vehicles with the 1.8T and 2.0T engines!
The APR Boost Hose System is a comprehensive, direct replacement upgrade, to the factory rubber hoses found in the charge piping system. The system includes a multitude of enhancements designed for maximum performance, longevity and insurance against power robbing boost leaks. The system is sold both as a complete kit, and individually, and is fully compatible with the OEM and upgraded APR Intercooler system, OEM throttle body and all OEM turbochargers.
- Direct OEM replacement
- Compatible with OEM/APR Intercooler, OEM Throttle body and all OEM turbochargers.
- APR EZ-Flow design
- APR's EZ-Flow stepped design provides maximum flow for maximum performance through a smooth, port matched transition from hose to connection surface.
- Multi-ply silicon outer construction
- Pressure tested far beyond the engine's capabilities, the system maintains performance under extreme conditions and increases both heat and burst resistance as well as mating surface adhesion compared to rubber.
- Fluorosilicone interior surface
- A Fluorosilicone coating on the interior surface greatly resists oil and gasoline permeation providing an extra layer of protection against deterioration of the hoses.
- Clampco T-Bolt Clamps
- Made from stainless steel, the Clampco T-bolt clamps replace the factory worm-gear clamps with thick, high quality and high strength T-bolt clamps designed to diminish the risk of boost leaks with increased connection strength and decreased hose slippage.
- Additional Quality Control
- APR take quality seriously. Each hose is fully tested before it leaves our doors to ensure fitment and our EZ-Flow design is perfectly matched.
- Includes 1 APR Silicone Throttle Body Hose and Clamco T-bolt clamps.
- Replaces OE throttle body hose part#5Q0145838
Fits the following vehicles
Audi A3 / S3 - (Typ 8V / MK3) - 1.8 TFSI / 2.0 TFSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
Audi TT / TT S - (Typ 8S - MK3) - 1.8 TFSI / 2.0 TFSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
Seat Leon / Cupra - (Typ 5F - MK3) - 1.8 TSI / 2.0 TSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
Skoda Octavia / VRS - (Typ 5E - MK3) - 1.8 TSI / 2.0 TSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
Skoda Superb - (Typ 3V - B8) - 1.8 TSI / 2.0 TSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
Volkswagen Golf / GTI / R - (Typ 5G - MK7) - 1.8 TSI / 2.0 TSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
Volkswagen Passat - (Typ 3G - B8) - 1.8 TSI / 2.0 TSI - (EA888 Gen 3)