APR MQB Chassis - Silicone Boost Hose Kit
In stock and ready to ship!
APR is pleased to present the ultimate boost hose upgrade for MQB platform vehicles with the 1.8T and 2.0T engines!
The APR Boost Hose System is a comprehensive, direct replacement upgrade, to the factory rubber hoses found in the charge piping system. The system includes a multitude of enhancements designed for maximum performance, longevity and insurance against power robbing boost leaks. The system is sold both as a complete kit, and individually, and is fully compatible with the OEM and upgraded APR Intercooler system, OEM throttle body and all OEM turbochargers.
- Direct OEM replacement
Compatible with OEM/APR Intercooler, OEM Throttle body and all OEM turbochargers.
- APR EZ-Flow design
- APR’s EZ-Flow stepped design provides maximum flow for maximum performance through a smooth, port matched transition from hose to connection surface.
- Multi-ply silicone outer construction
- Pressure tested far beyond the engine’s capabilities, the system maintains performance under extreme conditions and increases both heat and burst resistance as well as mating surface adhesion compared to rubber.
- Fluorosilicone interior surface
- A Fluorosilicone coating on the interior surface greatly resists oil and gasoline permeation providing an extra layer of protection against deterioration of the hoses.
- Clampco T-bolt clamps
- Made from stainless steel, the Clampco T-bolt clamps replace the factory worm-gear clamps with thick, high quality and high strength T-bolt clamps designed to diminish the risk of boost leaks with increased connection strength and decreased hose slippage.
- Additional quality control
- APR take quality seriously. Each hose is fully tested before it leaves our doors to ensure fitment and our EZ-Flow design is perfectly matched!
APR’s Engineers took a multi-step approach to optimizing the hoses to minimize boost leaks, reduce turbulence and other performance degradations. Four-ply silicone was utilized as it provides the thickness and strength characteristics necessary to support boost levels far beyond the engine’s capabilities. A Fluorosilicone internal lining was added to ensure the hoses do not rapidly deteriorate over time when exposed to oil and gasoline from the PCV and EVAP systems. The included stainless-steel Clampco T-bolt clamps prevent the hoses from coming lose under heavy pressure and under high temperatures, silicone adheres to its mating surface, further minimizing leaks and hose slippage. APR’s EZ-Flow stepped design creates a smooth airflow path, reducing turbulence over non-stepped designs. Finally, silicone provides better heat resistance over rubber, extending the life of the product and ultimately minimizing failure. The result is hose solution that directly replaces the factory rubber hoses and maintains performance under extreme conditions!
- Audi A3 / S3 - (Typ 8V / MK3) - 1.8 TFSI / 2.0 TFSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
- Audi TT / TT S - (Typ 8S - MK3) - 1.8 TFSI / 2.0 TFSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
- Seat Leon / Cupra - (Typ 5F - MK3) - 1.8 TSI / 2.0 TSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
- Skoda Octavia / VRS - (Typ 5E - MK3) - 1.8 TSI / 2.0 TSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
- Skoda Superb - (Typ 3V - B8) - 1.8 TSI / 2.0 TSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
- Volkswagen Golf / GTI / R - (Typ 5G - MK7) - 1.8 TSI / 2.0 TSI - (EA888 Gen 3)
- Volkswagen Passat - (Typ 3G - B8) - 1.8 TSI / 2.0 TSI - (EA888 Gen 3)