APR Catback Exhaust System - Audi 8V S3 Sedan
In stock and ready to ship!
The APR Catback Exhaust System personalizes your vehicle’s looks, sound and performance. Beautifully hand-crafted T304-stainless-steel components adorn the system with stunning TIG-welding throughout. Our straight-through brushed-finished mufflers smooth the exhaust note to a deep growl, without adding restrictions, while our Helmholtz resonator reduces unwanted frequencies. Strong high-quality bracketry and OEM-style clamps hold the system steadily in place, making the install or removal a snap, and fitment simple, yet precise. A cast 3” to quad 2.5” rear splitter creates an ultra-smooth transition, steadily feeding exhaust gasses out of the system, while looking tidy from under the rear bumper. Our cast valve housings enable the vehicle to be fitted with the factory electronic valve actuators, retaining OEM valve operation. Finally, removable 4" polished slash-cut exhaust tips finish the system, adding a classy motorsport-inspired touch to the rear of the vehicle.
- T304 stainless-steel construction
- Argon-back-purged TIG welding throughout
- Single 3" to quad 2.5" mandrel-bent brushed tubing
- Ultra-smooth cast 3" to quad 2.5" splitter
- Brushed-finished straight-through sound-absorption mufflers and Helmholtz frequency reducing resonator
- Polished 4" slash-cut exhaust tips (removable)
- Cast valve housings and brackets for OEM electronic actuators
- Rugged and precise mounting brackets
- OEM style slip clamps and Torca AccuSeal T304 tip clamps
- Direct fit to the OEM and APR Race DP exhaust systems with the included link and reducer pipes
- Low-profile design, suitable for lowered vehicles
- Larger diameter piping compared to stock
- Larger diameter tips compared to stock
- No increase in weight compared to stock
- Designed, developed, assembled and quality controlled in-house
- Easy to install
- Limited lifetime warranty
The APR exhaust system uses larger piping compared to the factory exhaust system, yet weighs the same. They use 3" OD piping, which then splits to a quad 2.5" design. The factory system uses 2.57" piping before the resonator and 2.78” thereafter. Finally, the APR system’s 4" exhaust tips dwarf the factory oval tips, giving the rear of the vehicle a sportier look.
Optional Exhaust Tips
If the standard single-walled tips aren't your thing, upgrade to APR's double-walled tips. Featuring several different finishes, these tips are designed to give you that extra bit of style. Available in brushed, polished and diamond black and 3.5" or 4" sizes.
- 2015+ Audi 8V S3 2.0T