APR Cast Downpipe System for the 4.0T TFSI S6, S7, S8, RS6, and RS7
To purchase this product, you must fill out and e-mail the form at the link below to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot ship this product to you without a completed form.
Track Car Modification Waiver Form
This product is unfortunately no longer available and no longer produced. We are unable to aquire any more of these downpipes.
APR is pleased to present the ultimate Cast Downpipe Exhaust System for the Audi 4.0T!
The APR Cast Downpipe Exhaust System replaces the restrictive factory catalyst cross pipes and resonators with an upgraded 76mm stainless steel mandrel-bent system, featuring port-matched cast inlets, high-flow catalysts and various other features. Expect better throttle response, more horsepower and an intoxicating exhaust note, while remaining civilized during normal daily driving. It’s the best performance upgrade for the 4.0 TFSI following the APR ECU Upgrade and it’s all designed and assembled in-house, using premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques few can match.
- More power and better response - Expect a decrease in turbo lag with power and torque gains as high as 59 HP and 95 FT-LBS of torque over APR Stage I!
- Full 76mm downpipe system - The APR system is a full downpipe upgrade as it replaces the kinked 60mm catalyst cross pipes and resonated midpipes with straight through, 76mm mandrel-bent tubing.
- Port-matched investment-cast downpipe inlets - The factory inlets are restrictive. APR’s cast system allows for massive, port-matched inlets that smoothly neck down over a long distance. The result is improved flow, better response and more power.
- Dual, high-flow catalysts - GESI’s encapsulated catalysts are known for their strength and performance. Expect lower emissions, reduced noise and less exhaust smell compared to catless setups, all without negatively impacting performance to over 1,000 HP. Furthermore, with the catalyst moved, expect a cooler engine bay!
- T304L stainless steel construction - Premium grade T304L stainless steel resists corrosion and stands the test of time.
- Argon back-purged TIG welding - Clean, strong and attractive welds both inside and outside the pipes.
- OEM-style low-profile slip-on clamps - The APR slip-clamps are easy to use, resist leaks and pipe deformation better than swedged setup, are lower profile than vbands and flanges and don’t require replacement gaskets.
- OEM-style internally-corrugated flex sections - APR’s flex sections are internally corrugated to increase flow and prevent failures common with braided flex sections.
- Investment cast secondary oxygen sensor bungs - APR’s obsession to details resulted in investment cast oxygen sensor bungs that sit on top of the piping, preventing material from protruding into the exhaust stream, disrupting flow.
- Compatible with the OEM catback exhaust - Bolt-on and go! The system is fully compatible with the factory catback exhaust.
- Designed, assembled and quality controlled in-house - All critical aspects of the system are handled internally to ensure the highest quality fit and finish.
- All hardware and instructions included - New OEM gaskets, oxygen sensor harnesses, clamps, brackets and install instructions are included to make the install as headache free as possible.
- APR Stage II ECU Upgrade price waived - With every APR downpipe purchase comes a free upgrade to Stage II from Stage I, saving consumers hundreds of dollars!
- Limited lifetime warranty - The best system on the market also carry the best warranty in the industry!
APR’s confidence in the system’s quality allows for a limited lifetime warranty.
Please Note: The 4.0T equipped S8 requires the use of an exhaust adapter fit kit to work with the APR Downpipes. This Fit-Kit can be added as an option above.
NOTICE: THIS MOTORSPORT/RACING PRODUCT IS NOT DESIGNED TO MEET ANY FEDERAL EMISSIONS STANDARDS IN THE USA AND IS NOT FOR STREET OR HIGHWAY USE. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT C.A.R.B. COMPLIANT AND IS NOT FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA, USA. APR MAKES NO CLAIMS THIS PRODUCT COMPLIES WITH ANY EMISSION LAWS IN ANY JURISDICTION. IT IS ENTIERLY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER TO INFORM THEMSELVES OF ANY LAWS OR REGULATIONS WHICH MAY PROHIBIT USE OF THIS PRODUCT.