ABT RS5-R Complete Conversion Package
This kit is available for both the coupe and sportback versions of the RS5. Please select your version from the option above.
ABT Sportsline has hidden an entire subcompact car in the power boost for the current Audi RS5. “On the ABT RS5-R, we get an additional 60 HP from the 2.9 liter biturbo V6, which has a very similar design to the engine in the first Audi RS4,” CEO Hans-Jürgen Abt proudly explains.
0 TO 62 MPH IN 3.6 SECONDS
The Audi RS5 Coupe is a beautiful powerhouse of a car and since ABT has recently introduced their power upgrades also to the US, the 2.9 Liter Biturbo V6 received a well-desired boost as well. By using state-of-the-art technology ABT is adding horsepower to the RS5 and also ensures reliability and durability. The separate ABT engine control unit increases the performance output from 444 HP up to 503 HP and raises the maximum torque from 443 lb-ft to 501 lb-ft.
From the design point of view ABT is adding a lot of Carbon fiber exterior parts like a front lip, front flics and a front grille frame with RS5-R logo to create an even more dynamic front. Optional carbon fiber side blades and wheel arch vents with carbon fiber fin accentuate the side contours of the sports coupe. The carbon fiber upgrades continue at the rear with a rear skirt insert and trunk spoiler. Four 4 inch wide carbon fiber exhaust bezels top off the new ABT muffler system that amplifies the charismatic sound from the V6 engine that is loved by car enthusiasts all over the world.
Only 50 Units
What bystanders will only get to see if they are invited for a passenger ride are the custom interior parts: a carbon fiber gear shift cover, RS5-R “1 of 50” dashboard badge, RS5-R door sills and entrance lights as well as floor mats. Optional carbon fiber dashboard covers and seat panels add some more luxury to the performance-oriented interior. ABT is also taking care of optimising the driving dynamics of the RS5 with new height adjustable suspension springs and anti-roll bars. A coilover suspension system with a special shock absorber setup that was developed in collaboration with KW automotive is available for drivers that really want to feel the race track when driving. While the factory RS5 runs off the production line with 19 inch wheels, ABT outfits the coupe with its glossy black GR Design 21 inch rims. The athletically styled wheels have not an ounce of unnecessary weight and feature a strongly concave rim base.
- Front Lip (carbon fiber)
- Front Flics (carbon fiber)
- Front Grille Frame (carbon fiber) incl. RS5-R logo
- Fender Emblem with ABT Logo
- Rear Spoiler (carbon fiber)
- Rear Skirt Add-on (carbon fiber)
- ABT Exhaust System with two Double End Pipes and Carbon Fiber Bezels
- Height Adjustable Suspension Springs
- Anti-roll Bar
- GR21 alloy wheel set incl. tires: 275/25 ZR21
- 10.0 x 21
- offset: 21
- color: glossy black
- Floor Mats (ABT and RS5-R logo)
- Emblem Badge (ABT RS5-R "1 of 50")
- Door Sills (RS5-R logo)
- Shift Knob Cover (carbon fiber)
- Integrated Entrance Lights (RS5-R logo)
The parts below are available for order as options to this kit. Please contact us to order.
- Carbon Fiber Front Blades - $1190
- Carbon Fiber Side Blades - $1960
- Wheel Arch Ventilation Including Carbon Fiber Fin - $720
- Carbon Fiber Seat Cover Panels - $990
- Carbon Fiber Dashboard Covers - $990
- Carbon Fiber Front Seat Backside Covers - $2670
- Power Upgrade Including Additional Water Radiator - $3990
- Additional Water Radiator For Intercooler System - $1490
- Coilover Suspension System - $2390
Shipping and Handling
Please contact us for a quote.
Please note: Installation of ABT aerodynamic parts might be limited based on car configuration such as s-line, towing hitch etc. Please contact us for more information.
When ordering a wheel set including tires please indicate if vehicle uses a direct or indirect tire pressure control system. For vehicle with direct measuring tire pressure control systems, additional costs will apply.