ABT Power Upgrade - 2018+ Audi B9 RS5 2.9T
If this item is not in stock at either of our US locations, the option to have this power module shipped directly to one of the NGP shops or your professional shop of choice from Germany via DHL Express Air will appear below.
ABT power modules give you the ability to add more power to your vehicle safely in a completely reversable manner. This power module is tuned by ABT specifically for your 2018+Audi RS5 2.9T.
Includes ABT Performance Radiator and Pump Kit
This kit provides increased cooling of intake air and steady performance during higher outside temperatures.
The installation kit for the low temperature circuit of the intercooler improves thermal stability and thus has a direct influence on the temperature of the charged air. As a result the ABT Power Upgrade lives up to its full potential in every imaginable condition. The stock engine performance benefits from the optimized intercooling system. For example, when driving on twisty roads, mountain pass roads, on a racetrack or during short sprints – basically the natural realm of all Audi RS models.
- Raises horsepower from 444 HP to 503 HP
- Raises torque from 443 LB-FT to 501 LB-FT
Quality at the Manufacturer Level
- Developed on 93 octane
- No extra fuel consumption
- German DOT (TUV) approved
- Extensively tested on dyno and public roads
- Based on several decades of motorsports experience (Audi factory race team in Formula E and DTM Championship) and performance tuning for street cars
Active Engine Protection
- Performance increase is only released in the optimum range of engine temperature, air temperature and height above sea level
- Separate ABT Engine Control Unit (AEC)
- Individually developed for every specific Audi and VW engine
- Non-destructive installation (includes separate wiring harness and stainless steel support brackets)
- The connection between the AEC and the main engine is ensured through four analog channels, respectively two digital and two analog ones, that correct the data of the sensors (such as pressure, temperature or the positions of the actuators)
- Contrary to most competitors, the AEC works in a three-dimensional way through an engine map combining engine load and rpm\
- 2018+ Audi RS5 2.9T (B9)
Professional Installation Required
ABT requires that this product be installed by a professional automotive shop. Failure to do this will result in voiding the warranty on the power upgrade. In addition, we are only able to ship this product to either one of the NGP shops or to a professional automotive shop of your choice.
Not Available to California Customers
Unfortunately this product does not have a California Air Resources Board executive order. As a result, we are unable to sell this product to residents of California.