42 Draft Designs - Ultimate! Oil Catch Can - 1/2" NPT
Ultimate is a strong word. Claiming that your latest creation is "the ultimate" of anything gives the word even more power. It takes some serious confidence and a gross lack of modesty to advertise a product as the best there ever was, is, and will be. 42 Draft says they're claiming victory, but are are confident that we have created an oil catch can that stands above the rest, in very relative terms.
Built to function, our ultimate can accomplishes the fundamental job of an oil catch can without any additional thought or modification. 1/2" NPT female bung inlet and outlet fittings allow connection of 3/4" tubing through the use of -AN fittings. Inside, four filter screens create a maze for the PCV gases to navigate allowing oil droplets to collect as lighter gasses pass. Gravity lends a hand, collecting the oil and gunk at the bottom of the can. A bottom drain allows the can to be drained at any time.
Beyond the basics, the ultimate can offers an industrial look and features found nowhere else. A built-in dipstick, sealed with a viton o-ring, allows you to check the fluid level of your tank at any time. The 2-piece design of the 42DD oil catch can allows the inlet and outlet fittings to point in 6 different directions for installation in any engine bay. The lid offers 6 mounting points, ready to accept a mounting bracket at any rotation of the catch can. Included with the ultimate can are two cnc machined mounting brackets. One bracket allows for the can to be bolted to a horizontal surface. The other allows for the can to be bolted to a vertical surface. Both brackets can be flipped, modified, or even bolted together if necessary.
When it comes time for maintenence, the ultimate can be disassembled for simple cleaning. Throughout the life of the can, the filter media will never need to be replaced. Tubing can be removed and re-installed from our fittings without ever damaging them. The o-rings provided are designed to stand up to oil and heat and may never need replacement. The entire catch can is built with precision from heavy duty materials proven to stand the test of time. We can't call it bulletproof (who shoots a catch can?) but we do call it ultimate.
- -Lid, dipstick, and brackets CNC machined from 6061 aluminum
- -1/2" NPT inlet and outlet
- -Can fabricated from 304 stainless tubing and CNC machined components
- -Bottom drain fitting 304 stainless steel with ¼” NPT female threads
- -Precision TIG welding on all stainless steel components
- -Internal filters machined from 6061 perforated aluminum
- -Stainless steel hardware & Viton o-rings throughout
- -Installation truly universal
- -Horizontal and vertical mounting brackets included
- -Hose connections fit 1/2" NPT -10 AN adaptors/hoses
- -Designed for recirculation into intake system
Finishes & Accessories:
- -Stainless steel components feature a brushed finish (standard)
- -Wrinkle black powdercoating optional (outlet fitting and canister)
- -Aluminum components feature our CNC machined shine
- -1/2" Braided tubing available
- -Quick drain kit can be added as an option above
Please Note: Hoses and adaptors are not included unless selected as an option above.
|Brand||42 Draft Designs|
|Free Ground Shipping Over $99||N/A|
|Free Ground Shipping||N/A|