42 Draft Designs - Stealth Oil Catch Can
This product is unfortunately no longer available.
In order for an engine part to be considered stealth, it has to work well without giving up it's purpose to curious eyes. The 42DD stealth oil catch can does exactly that. Essentially a stripped-down and smoothed version of theultimate can, the stealth can offers the same internal design without the bells and whistles.
Built to function, the stealth can accomplishes the fundamental job of an oil catch can without any additional thought or modification. Bead rolled inlet and outlet fittings allow connection of 3/4" tubing. Inside, four filter screens create a maze for the PCV gases to navigate allowing oil droplets to collect as lighter gases pass. Gravity lends a hand, collecting the oil and gunk at the bottom of the can. A bottom drain allows the can to be drained at any time.
Minimized by design, the stealth can skips adjustable features in order to achieve a discrete look. Vertical and hoizontal mounting brackets are permanently welded to the back of the can. Inlet and outlet fittings oppose the mounting brackets, placed inline with eachother and the bottom drain. Press-formed top and bottom caps offer a smooth, factory look without any logos or markings.
Throughout the life of the stealth can, the filter media will never need to be replaced. Tubing can be removed and re-installed from the fittings without ever damaging them. There are no o-rings or other accessories to replace. The entire catch can is built with precision from heavy duty materials proven to stand the test of time. Like the ultimate, we can't call this one bulletproof (really, who shoots a catch can?). We can't call it ultimate either, so let the market decide...
- Lids press-formed from 304 stainless steel
- Inlet & outlet fittings fabricated from 304 stainless tubing
- Can fabricated from 304 stainless tubing and CNC machined components
- Bottom drain fitting 304 stainless steel with ¼” NPT threads
- Precision TIG welding on all stainless steel components
- Internal filters machined from 6061 perforated aluminum
- Installation truly universal
- Horizontal and vertical mounting brackets welded on
- Hose barbs fit 3/4" tubing
- Designed for recirculation into intake system
- Vehicle specific mounting solutions coming soon!
Finishes & Accessories:
- Stainless steel brushed finish (standard)
- Wrinkle black powdercoating optional
- 3/4" silicone tubing available
- Quick drain kit coming soon!
|Brand||42 Draft Designs|
|Free Ground Shipping Over $99||Yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||N/A|