42 Draft Designs - Mid-Resonator delete pipe - Mk5/6 2.0T FSI / TSI
Unfortunately this product is no longer available.
If you're looking for an inexpensive way to get a more aggressive sound from your 2.0T without a huge investment in a full exhaust system, the 42 Draft Designs resonator delete pipe is a good choice. Available with a straight through pipe, it produces a raw and more raspy sound. Although we have not tested these for power gains, 42DD claims power gains through the rev range when combined with their 3" race downpipe.
- Construction Highlights
- * CNC mandrel bent 14 gauge aluminized steel tubing
- * Press-formed hangers
- * Professional TIG welded construction throughout
- * Stainless steel 2.55" sleeve clamp included
- * Performance resonator 100% straight-through
- Fitment Details
- * Fits 2006+ VW Mk5 Golf, GTI 2.0T
- * Fits both FSI and TSI including CBFA
- * NO WELDING REQUIRED!
- * Included sleeve clamp allows fitment to stock exhaust
- * Will fit any downpipe that reduces to stock diameter
- * Will NOT fit 2.5 motors!
- * Does NOT fit any Jetta models
Please note: While we make an effort to stock most 42 Draft Designs exhaust products, some may be constructed upon placing your order. If you need a part immediately, please contact us before placing an order.
|Brand||42 Draft Designs|