034Motorsport ZTF-LP01 Flowform Wheel, 18x8.5 ET45, 66.6/57.1MM Bore
034MOTORSPORT ZTF WHEELS
034Motorsport ZTF-LP01 Wheels are are light-pressure cast (Flowform) wheels that offer incredible strength, low weight, great looks, and affordable pricing. Flow forming is popular today due to the increased density of the wheel rim that is spun forged like a vase. There is still potential for porosity, but it is a definite improvement over a completely cast wheel. Extra steps are taken in the designing of the wheel structure to account for the differences in manufacturing to retain as much strength as possible. To optimize for flow form wheel construction, 034Motorsport Engineers used FEA to optimize the strength of the wheel face by increasing the girth of the 10 spokes of the LP01 wheel. This ensures a stronger wheel design that is ready to tackle real-world conditions. This design was chosen for its motorsports heritage and track-worthy strength. Each wheel features traction improving-bead seat knurling, a thicker inner rim flange for durability and strength, and machined accents for good looks. ZTF wheels are designed specifically for each application to provide the best appearance, optimal tire selection, and proper fitment with most popular aftermarket big brake kits. In addition, all ZTF wheels are durability tested according to DOT/SAE and JWL/VIA standards to ensure safety. ZTF Wheels are sold with a lifetime structural warranty against defects.
Some of our wheel sizing may seem unconventional at first. For example, questions frequently arise regarding the 9.3 inch wide wheel. The answer is simple. The ZTF wheel line is unique compared to other wheels offered in the segment in that they are designed for precise, model-specific fitment to maximize tire size while ensuring adequate clearance to the fenders and suspension components. Since these wheels are fully customized by the 034Motorsport engineering team, the optimal width from a performance and fitment standpoint can be chosen. In some cases that still results in the conventional half-inch sizing scale. But for other cars where conventional half-inch increments are a compromise, non-standard widths can be designed, such as the 9.3 inch and 11.2 inch wide ZTF wheels. Rest assured that ZTF Forged Wheels for your specific vehicle will fit perfectly without any guessing games or modifications to fenders or suspension components.
ZTF-LP01 WHEEL FEATURES
Gear Cut Knurled Bead Seat:
All ZTF Wheels feature a gear cut knurled bead seat which improves the bind between the tire and the rim. This prevents tire creep/slippage and improves traction in high performance driving conditions.
Reinforced Inner Rim Flange:
An example of how material is removed while key areas retain mass. In this case, we added forged mass to the inner rim to resist impact bending.
These wheels are application specific. We take into account the proper performance wheel and tire size and the aesthetic of the car to make sure that these wheels not only perform well, but also look fantastic.
Brake Clearance Compatibility:
Wheel designs have been tested with some of the world's premier aftermarket big brake kit suppliers to ensure that these wheels clear potential racing upgrades. Wheels are designed to clear brakes from the design phase, while maintaining max concavity and good looks. Notice the raised rim barrel which allows for large diameter rotor and caliper combinations.
Rigid Spoke Tracer:
ZTF Wheels feature structural improvements to basic designs such as the rigid spoke tracer. This improves the stiffness and durability of the wheel while keeping the weight of the wheel to a minimum. Improving stiffness is key because if the wheel can withstand deflection/deformation in high load situations, you can improve driving consistency, which in turn leads to better confidence on the track.
Painstaking care was taken in removing s much material as possible while keeping material in critical areas to ensure complete safety and reliability. All areas of the wheels are considered and tested with FEA Analysis software and tested in both laboratory and real world conditions.
OPTIMIZED SPOKE CONSTRUCTION:
To optimize for flow form wheel construction, 034Motorsport Engineers used FEA to optimize the strength of the wheel face by increasing the girth of the 10 spokes of the LP01 wheel. This ensures a stronger wheel design that is ready to tackle real-world conditions
ZTF-LP01 DAMAGE LIFETIME REPLACEMENT PROGRAM:
At 034Motorsport, we understand that mistakes happen both on and off the racetrack. For that reason, 034Motorsport thought it was best to offer a replacement program when you send it a little too hard! If you accidentally damage your ZTF-LP01 wheel, 034Motorsport offers a 50% off replacement program! The Damage Lifetime Replacement Program is a recognition of the human element involved in pushing boundaries and the assurance that there's support when things go slightly off track. The Lifetime replacement program ensures that you, the enthusiast, can continue to pursue your passion without the fear of substantial downtime or financial burden when accidents happen! How it Works!
Getting a replacement wheel at half-price is quick and easy! If you damage your LP01 wheel, let us know by emailing email@example.com before purchasing a replacement wheel to get you back in action! Then, send us the damaged wheel - Once we’ve received your damaged LP01 wheel, you’ll receive a refund for 50% off MSRP in store credit.
WHAT DAMAGE IS COVERED?
- Curb Rash
- Bent Wheels
- Cracked Wheels
- Paint Damaged Wheels
- Destroyed Wheels (Bonus Points if the Carnage is Impressive!)
- The 034Motorsport ZTF-LP01 Damage Lifetime Replacement Program is available to the original buyer of ZTF-LP01 wheels, with a valid receipt from 034Motorsport or Authorized Retailer.
COLLABORATION WITH TITAN 7:
As with any buying decision, always seek out the best in the industry/sector for the product you are looking for. While our engineering team has decades of hardware and software experience, we chose to collaborate with an industry leading manufacturer known for producing high strength flowformed wheels at fair prices. Titan 7 is a no-compromise wheel company with over 40 years of combined experience in the automotive aftermarket industry. 034Motorsport is a performance minded company with experience in professional racing supply, OEM factory supply, and aftermarket supply. This collaboration with Titan 7 means that every ZTF Wheel is proven to withstand abuse, while being designed to perform and look amazing with specific fitments for your Audi or Volkswagen.
- Audi A3 2006-2013 8P 2.0 TDI
- Audi A3 2006-2013 8P 2.0 TSI
- Audi A3 2006-2013 8P 2.0T FSI
- Audi A3 2006-2008 8P 3.2L VR6 24V
- Audi A3 2015-2016 8V 1.8 TFSI
- Audi A3 2015-2016 8V 2.0 TDI
- Audi A3 2015-2020 8V/8V.5 2.0 TFSI
- Audi A3 2022-Present 8Y 2.0 TFSI
- Audi A4 1996-2001 B5 1.8T
- Audi A4 1996-2001 B5 2.8L V6 12V
- Audi A4 1996-2001 B5 2.8L V6 30V
- Audi A4 2002-2005 B6 1.8T
- Audi A4 2002-2005 B6 3.0L V6 30V
- Audi A4 2005-2008 B7 2.0T FSI
- Audi A4 2005-2008 B7 3.2L FSI
- Audi Q3 2012-Present 8U 2.0 TFSI
- Audi S3 2015-2020 8V/8V.5 2.0 TFSI
- Audi S3 2022-Present 8Y 2.0 TFSI
- Audi S4 2000-2002 B5 2.7T
- Audi S4 2003-2005 B6 4.2L V8 40V
- Audi S4 2005-2008 B7 4.2L V8 40V
- Audi TT 2000-2006 8N 1.8T
- Audi TT 2000-2006 8N 1.8T
- Audi TT 2000-2006 8N 3.2L VR6 24V
- Audi TT 2008-2015 8J 2.0 TFSI
- Audi TT 2008-2015 8J 2.0 TSI
- Audi TT 2008-2015 8J 2.0T FSI
- Audi TT 2008-2015 8J 3.2L VR6 24V
- Audi TTS 2008-2015 8J 2.0T FSI
- Audi TTRS 2012-2013 8J 2.5 TFSI
- VW E-Golf 2015-2020 Mk7/Mk7.5 E-Golf
- VW GLI 2011-2013 Mk6 2.0 TSI
- VW GLI 2014-2017 Mk6 2.0T Gen3 Non-MQB
- VW GLI 2018-Present Mk7 2.0 TSI Gen3
- VW Golf 2010-2014 Mk6 2.0 TDI
- VW Golf 2010-2014 Mk6 2.5L
- VW Golf 2015-2020 Mk7/MkV7.5 1.8T Gen3
- VW Golf 2015-2016 Mk7 2.0 TDI
- VW Golf SportWagen 2015-2020 MkV7/MkV7.5 1.8T Gen3
- VW Golf Alltrack 2015-2020 MkV7/MkV7.5 1.8T Gen3
- VW Golf R 2012-2013 Mk6 2.0T FSI
- VW Golf R 2015-2019 Mk7/Mk7.5 2.0 TSI Gen 3
- VW Golf R 2021-Present Mk8 2.0T Gen4
- VW GTI 2010-2014 Mk6 2.0 TSI
- VW GTI 2015-2021 Mk7/Mk7.5 2.0T Gen3
- VW GTI 2022-Present Mk8 2.0T Gen4
- VW Jetta 2005-2010 Mk5 2.0 TDI
- VW Jetta 2005-2010 Mk5 2.5L
- VW Jetta 2011-2017 Mk6 1.4 TSI
- VW Jetta 2013-2017 Mk6 1.8T Gen3
- VW Jetta 2011-2015 Mk6 2.0 TDI
- VW Jetta 2011-2015 Mk6 2.0L 8V
- VW Passat 2012-2019 B7 1.8T Gen3
- VW Passat 2012-2019 B7 2.0 TDI
- VW Passat 2012-2019 B7 2.5L
- VW Passat 2012-2019 B7 3.6L VR6 FSI
- VW Rabbit 2006-2009 Mk5 2.5L
- VW Rabbit 2010-2014 Mk6 2.0 TDI
- VW R32 2008 Mk5 3.2L VR6 24V
- VW Tiguan 2009-2011 Mk1 2.0 TDI
- VW Tiguan 2009-2011 Mk1 2.0 TSI
- VW Tiguan 2012-2017 Mk1.5 2.0 TDI
- VW Tiguan 2012-2017 Mk1.5 2.0 TSI
- VW Tiguan 2018-Present Mk2 2.0T Gen3