034Motorsport Tracksport Engine and Transmission Mount Pair, Audi 8V/8V.5 A3/S3 8S TT/TTS, VW Mk7 Golf/GTI/Golf R/GLI
034Motorsport's Motorsport Mounts for Volkswagen Mk7 Golf/GTI/R and Audi 8V/8V.5 A3/S3 and 8S TT/TTS models are are the new standard in track performance. These mounts are designed with ultimate performance in mind, and manufactured from billet aluminum and high-durometer rubber, making them virtually indestructible, while maintaining better ride characteristics than polyurethane alternatives. These mounts have a lifetime guarantee regardless of power level applied and type of track racing they are used for.
Motorsport Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory engine/transmission mounts, and are designed to be completely rebuildable with replaceable rubber bushings. These extreme-duty mounts will increase noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) transfer into the cabin, as they are designed to drastically reduce engine movement compared to the factory parts.
HIGH-DUROMETER RUBBER VS. POLYURETHANE:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation. Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance.
- Manufactured from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum
- Extreme-Duty for the Most Punishing Racing Applications
- Great Solution for Excessive Power Levels
- Replaceable 65 Durometer Rubber Bushings with Void-Free Construction
- Virtually Indestructable
- Lifetime Warranty
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine/Transmission Mounts
- Sold in Pairs
The following guide is designed to help customers choose which mount best meets their specific needs.
- Power levels exceeding Stage 1
- Car is launched or taken to HPDE or Drag events
- Car is used on road as a commuter
- Less NVH is desired
- Power levels exceeding conventional stages
- Car is heavily launched at drag strips or only used for track events
- Ultimate performance and rigidity is desired
- "Where we're going, we don't care about NVH!"
|VW||Jetta||2019-Present||MkVII MQB||2.0T Gen 3|
Please Note: We recommend having these mounts installed by an experienced mechanic. The installation process is the same as the factory mount remove and replace procedure.
Warning: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
Learn More: www.p65warnings.ca.gov