034MOTORSPORT MOTOR MOUNT, TRACK DENSITY LINE, B8/B8.5 AUDI A4/S4, A5/S5, Q5/SQ5 3.0 TFSI & 3.2L FSI
Sold individually. Each vehicle will require two mounts.
We recommend installing the popular 034Motorsport Transmission Mount Insert along with these motor mounts to minimize unwanted drivetrain movement, with a slight increase of NVH.
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Our mounts are designed with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop and the possibility of leakage and collapse associated with the factory mounts. The mount bodies are made from high quality cast aluminum using OEM production techniques and employ emulators to replicate the electronics of the factory engine mounts for plug-and-play installation. This ensures MIL-free operation for cars equipped with active engine mounts.
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to the complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings. Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for applications that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation. Rubber does not pack and wear like polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a long-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.
- Manufactured from 65 Durometer (Track Density) Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Built-In Emulator with Plug-In Connector for Vehicles Equipped with Factory Active Mounts
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine Mounts
- Audi A4 2008-2012 B8 3.2 Track
- Audi A5 2008-2012 B8 3.2 Track
- Audi A6 2012-Present C7/C7.5 3.0T FSI Track
- Audi A7 2012-Present C7/C7.5 3.0T FSI Track
- Audi Q5 2008-2012 B8 3.2 Track
- Audi S4 2008-2012 B8 3.0T FSI Track
- Audi S4 2013-2016 B8.5 3.0T FSI Track
- Audi S5 2009-2012 B8 3.0T FSI Track
- Audi S5 2013-2016 B8.5 3.0T FSI Track
- Audi SQ5 2008-2012 B8 3.0T FSI Track
- Audi SQ5 2013-2016 B8.5 3.0T FSI Track