034Motorsport Dynamic+ Lowering Springs for B9/B9.5 Audi RS5
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly evaluated on the street and track on 034Motorsport's B9 Audi RS5 Coupe Development Vehicle, and by independent Audi enthusiasts before release. The selected spring rates, unique dual-rate spring design, and ride height are the culmination of months of testing - thousands of miles of commuting and countless track days - resulting in a lowering kit that is perfectly matched to the factory dampers.
Through extensive testing and research, 034Motorsport Engineers concluded that the RS5's handling characteristics and weight distribution needed a more specific lowering spring with optimized spring rates.
From the factory, the RS5 DRC (Dynamic Ride Control) suspension is characterized as “floaty” in the comfort drive mode, and too bouncy or stiff in Dynamic mode. The Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are optimized specifically for the B9 Audi RS5 to transform the ride quality, and handling characteristics, and enhance the driving experience. Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs is manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001-certified facility, and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched levels of handling performance.
- Improved Handling Performance & Chassis Dynamics
- OEM Sports Car Ride Quality
- Spring Sleeves Included
- Reduced Body Roll & Understeer
- Superb Comfort & Ride Quality
- Compatible with Audi Sport adaptive damping suspension
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Shot Peened & Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
- Front - Approximately 0.75" Lower
- Rear - Approximately 0.75" Lower
EFFECTIVE SPRING RATES:
- Front - 400 Pounds/Inch (OE - 357 Pounds/Inch)
- Rear - 400 Pounds/Inch (OE - 345 Pounds/Inch)
- 2018 - Present Audi RS5 Coupe (B9/B9.5)
- 2018 - Present Audi RS5 Sportback (B9/B9.5)
NOTE: The Rear Bump Stop needs to be trimmed for optimal handling performance by 15mm.
INSTALLATION NOTE: On the rear suspension, only the bottom spring perch has an indexing provision. Locate the bottom of the spring as per the indexing peg.