034Motorsport Track Density Strut Mounts
Fits VW Mk5, Mk6, Rabbit, Golf, Jetta, GTI, GLI, Eos, Beetle, B6, B7 Passat, CC, Tiguan, Audi 8P A3, 8J TT Mk2
2 required per vehicle.
034Motorsport's Density Line Mounts are the new standard in comfort and performance. Their mounts are designed with performance in mind, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber for increased performance and durability, without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, eliminating the slop associated with the factory mounts.
The Track Density Strut Mount Pair is manufactured from 75 durometer rubber, which is approximately 90% stiffer than stock. The steel strut mount bodies have also been redesigned to cope with the added stresses of spirited driving.
The result is a significant redultion in deflection of the strut mount, solid shifting, and virtually no wheel hop. These mounts will also eliminate the annoyoing "squeaking" sound often caused by the stock strut mounts when paired with coilover suspensions. Track Density Strut Mounts will only cause a minimal increase in noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
Sold individually, two required per vehicle!
- Manufactured from 75 Durometer Rubber
- Elminated "Squeaking" Sound Casued by Factory Strut Mounts
- Reduced Strut Mount Deflection
- Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry Under Load
- Improved Steering Feel & Handling
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Strut Mounts
- Sold individually, two required per vehicle
- 2006 - 2013 Audi A3 (8P)
- 2006 - 2013 Audi TT / TTS / TT RS (8J)
- 2005 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI / Jetta / R32 (MkV)
- 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / Golf / GTI / R (MkVI)
- 2006 - 2017 Volkswagen Passat / CC (B6)
- 2008 - 2017 Volkswagen Tiguan
- 2013 - 2017 Volkswagen Jetta, GLI
- 2012+ Volkswagen B7 Passat
- 8J0 412 331 8J0412331
- 1K0 412 331B
- 1K0 412 331C
While the redesigned Volkswagen/Audi strut mount for the MkV/MkVI and 8J/8P chassis was a great improvement over the previous generations of strut mounts, they leave much to be desired when paired with perormance dampers or coilover suspensions.
Many owners experience a "squeaking" sound coming from the front strut mounts after installing performance dampers or coilover suspensions. The noise becomes noticeable when pulling out of driveways, going over sped bumps, or traveling at low speed over uneven surfaces.
This "squeaking" is caused by the low durometer rubber used in the factory strut mounts, which causes the steel center cup to move inside of the rubber mount. 034's Track Density Strut Mounts were designed to eliminate this annoying issue, and improve the performance of the vehicle's suspension.
Please select the option above if you need strut bearings as well.