034 Motorsport VW Mk7 Golf, GTI Dynamic+ Performance Lowering Springs
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were engineered and tested in-house at 034Motorsport to deliver superb ride quality and optimal handling performance. Designed to as a true no-compromise solution, Dynamic+ Lowering Springs provide an aggressive yet functional stance, and reward drivers with precise vehicle control and OEM+ comfort levels.
Dynamic+ Lowering Springs were thoroughly evaluated on the street and track on 034Motorsport's Mk7 Volkswagen GTI Development Vehicle, and by independent VW enthusiasts before release. The selected spring rates, unique dual-rate spring design, and ride height are the culmination of months testing - thousands of miles of commuting and countless track days - resulting in a lowering kit that is perfectly matched to the factory dampers.
Each set of Dynamic+ Lowering Springs is manufactured in the USA at an ISO 9001 certified facility, and tested to 034Motorsport's exacting specifications to ensure they deliver unmatched levels of handling performance. These springs are the ideal suspension solution for the discerning Golf/GTI owner who desires to lower their vehicle and enhance their driving experience.
- Approximately 1.1" (GTI) or 1.5" (Golf) of Lowering with Perfect, Functional Stance - No Reverse Rake!
- Improved Handling Performance and Chassis Dynamics
- Reduced Body Roll and Understeer
- Superb Comfort and Ride Quality
- Compatible with Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC)
- Lightweight, High-Strength Construction
- Shot Peened and Powdercoated
- Made in USA at ISO 9001 Certified Facility
MkVII Volkswagen GTI
- Front - Approximately 1.0" - 1.1" Lower
- Rear - Approximately 1.0" - 1.1" Lower
MkVII Volkswagen Golf
- Front - Approximately 1.4" - 1.5" Lower
- Rear - Approximately 1.4" - 1.5" Lower
Effective Spring Rates:
- Front - 210 Pounds/Inch
- Rear - 280 Pounds/Inch
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf (Mk7)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen GTI (Mk7)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen eGolf (Mk7)
Please Note: Dynamic+ Lowering Springs are compatible with both Standard Suspension and Dynamic Chassis Control (DCC) equipped vehicles.