034 Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar - Mk5 / Mk6 Golf/Jetta, B6 Passat/CC, Audi A3 8P, TT Mk2 FWD
In stock and ready to ship!
034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the front-wheel drive MkV/MkVI Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Jetta/GLI/Rabbit and 8J/8P Audi TT/A3! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from high-quality spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on our shop MkVI development car before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on MkV/MkVI Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Jetta/GLI/Rabbit and 8J/8P Audi TT/A3 vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, this 034Motorsport Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is needed or required. The addition of a stiffer front bar introduces even more push, requiring an even bigger bar in the back. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 215% - 290% Increased Sway Bar Rate (Over Stock Mk6 GTI Rear Sway Bar)
- 25.4mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- 2-Way Adjustable
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the stock front sway bar.
- 034Motorsport FWD Mk5/Mk6 Volkswagen and 8J/8P Audi Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Graphite-Impregnated Urethane Bushings
- High-Strength Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Zerk Provisions
- Installation Hardware and Grease
- 2006 - 2013 Audi A3 (8P)(FWD Models Only)
- 2006 - 2013 Audi TT / TTS (8J) (FWD Models Only)
- 2005 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI / Jetta / Rabbit (Mk5)
- 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / Golf / GTI / Jetta (Mk6)
- 2006-2012 B6 Passat (FWD Models Only)
- 2009-2017 B6 CC (FWD Models Only)
Upgraded End Links
Why not get the most out of your new performance sway bar? 034Motorsport end links are much more direct in transferring suspension weight than the factory end links. Their adjustability also means that you can reduce the amount of pre-load on your new sway bar.
034Motorsport sway bar end links are available in either Motorsport or Dynamic+ versions. The Dynamic+ end links utilize a sealed ball joint design for smooth, maintenance free operation and are great for use on the street or track. The Motorsport version use spherical bushings for the ultimate in stiffness. Unfortunately this means that we cannot recommend using them on the street.
Please Note: This sway bar fits FWD cars with independant rear control arms only!