034 Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar - Mk5 / Mk6 Golf/Jetta, B6 Passat/CC, Audi A3 8P, TT Mk2 FWD
034Motorsport is proud to offer the ultimate rear sway bar upgrade for the front-wheel drive MkV/MkVI Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Jetta/GLI/Rabbit and 8J/8P Audi TT/A3! The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar is made from high-quality spring steel for maximum rigidity, and is designed to combat understeer while reducing body roll under hard cornering.
This product was tested thoroughly on the street and track on our shop MkVI development car before release. The 034Motorsport Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar substantially reduces understeer and body roll on MkV/MkVI Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Jetta/GLI/Rabbit and 8J/8P Audi TT/A3 vehicles without compromising comfort on the street.
In addition, this 034Motorsport Rear Sway Bar is engineered to be used effectively with the stock front sway bar. No upgrade in the front is needed or required. The addition of a stiffer front bar introduces even more push, requiring an even bigger bar in the back. With the stock front sway bar and upgraded 034Motorsport Solid Rear Sway Bar, body roll is virtually eliminated while turn in and off throttle oversteer are greatly improved.
- 215% - 290% Increased Sway Bar Rate (Over Stock Mk6 GTI Rear Sway Bar)
- 25.4mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- 2-Way Adjustable
- Designed to be used in conjunction with the stock front sway bar.
- 034Motorsport FWD Mk5/Mk6 Volkswagen and 8J/8P Audi Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Graphite-Impregnated Urethane Bushings
- High-Strength Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Zerk Provisions
- Installation Hardware and Grease
- 2006 - 2013 Audi A3 (8P)(FWD Models Only)
- 2006 - 2013 Audi TT / TTS (8J) (FWD Models Only)
- 2005 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / GTI / Jetta / Rabbit (Mk5)
- 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos / GLI / Golf / GTI / Jetta (Mk6)
- 2006-2012 B6 Passat (FWD Models Only)
- 2009-2017 B6 CC (FWD Models Only)
Upgraded End Links
If you've had a chance to look at your stock end links, you'll notice that they're quite small and puny. Upgrading to a nice beefy end link like the ones from 034 allows sway bar to more effectively transfer the weight of the vehicle as opposed to waiting for it to flex and bend. The stock end links are also known to brake on lowered vehicles where the stress on the end links is much higher than when at the standard height they were designed for.
Please Note: This sway bar fits FWD cars with independant rear control arms only!
|Free Ground Shipping Over $99||Yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||No|