034 Motorsport Density Line Upper Control Arms - Audi - B8 / B8.5 Chassis A4 / S4 / A5 / S5 / RS5 / Q5 / SQ5
The factory front upper control arms are an integral part of the B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4 and A5/S5/RS5 suspension, but can start wearing out as early as 40,000 miles - especially on enthusiast-owned vehicles which are driven hard on the street or track. As the rubber bushings degrade and ball joints develop play, alignment is compromised and steering becomes less precise.
034Motorsport's complete Density Line Upper Control Arms are designed to be a performance replacement for all four factory front upper control arms. Featuring high-durometer rubber bushings and high-quality ball joints, Density Line Control Arms are engineered to limit unwanted deflection in the suspension, resulting in tighter handing and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Control Arms
- Offers Improved Handling Feel and Steering Precision
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Front Upper Control Arms - Front (Left and Right)
- Front Upper Control Arms - Rear (Left and Right)
- Installation Hardware Kit
- 2009 - 2016 Audi A4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2010 - 2017 Audi S4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi A5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi S5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2013 - 2017 Audi RS5 (B8/B8.5)
Installation Note: It is imperative that the suspension be compressed to static ride height before any suspension pivot bushings are tightened, as per the factory installation procedure. If this is not done, the bushings will tear prematurely as the twisting forces on them will be much higher than is intended.
034Motorsport's Limited Warranty on Density Line products does not cover premature failure due to improper installation or use. We highly recommend professional installation for this product.
|Free Ground Shipping Over $99||Yes|
|Free Ground Shipping||No|