034 Motorsport - Density Line Track-Spec Adjustable Upper Control Arms for Audi B5/B6/B7/C5
034Motorsport's Density Line Track-Spec Adjustable Upper Control Arm Kit for B5/B6B7/C5 Audi A4, S4,and Allroad replaces the fixed factory front upper control arms to allow for precise, independent camber adjustments. Featuring CNC-machined billet aluminum construction, high-durometer rubber bushings, and genuine Aurora spherical rod ends, Density Line Adjustable Control Arms are limit unwanted deflection in the suspension, resulting in tighter handling and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer.
Density Line Adjustable Upper Control Arms for the B5/B6/B7/C5 platform are available in two versions depending on your specific needs: Camber Correcting (034-401-1000) to add positive camber to reach factory alignment specifications and reduce tire wear after lowering, and Track Spec (034-401-1063) to gain additional negative camber for increased cornering grip and improved handling performance.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Control Arms
- Precisely Adjust Camber Independently at Each Front Wheel
- Reduce Deflection to Maintain Suspension Geometry Under Load
- Improve Handling Feel & Steering Precision
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Arms for Strength
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Genuine Aurora Spherical Rod Ends
- Anodized Finish for Durability
- Rebuildable Design
- What's Included
- Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms - Front (Left & Right)
- Adjustable Front Upper Control Arms - Rear (Left & Right)
- Rubber Dust Boots (Set of 4)
- Gain Negative Camber for Increased Cornering Grip, Better Turn-In, and Improved Handling
- -1.2 to -3.0 Degrees of Adjustment vs. Factory Arms (No Modification Required)
- Black Anodized Finish
- 1996-2008 Audi A4/S4/RS4 (B5/B6/B7)
- 2001-2005 Audi A6/S6/RS6 (C5)
Installation & Warranty
It is imperative that the suspension be compressed to static ride height before any suspension pivot bushings are tightened, as per the factory installation procedure. If this is not done, the bushings will tear prematurely as the twisting forces on them will be much higher than is intended. 034Motorsport's Limited Warranty on Density Line products does not cover premature failure due to improper installation or use.
We highly recommend professional installation for this product.
1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with 034 Motorsport products outside of the warranty period, they will work with you to provide a resolution.)