034 Motorsport Density Line Control Arm Kit - Audi - B8 / B8.5 Chassis A4 / S4 / A5 / S5 / RS5 / Q5 / SQ5
NGP is pleased to announce the availability of 034 Motorsport Density Line Control Arm Kits for B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4 and A5/S5/RS5 models! Replace your vehicle's aging, worn control arms with these performance-engineered Density Line units to restore handling precision beyond factory levels.
The factory front control arms are an integral part of the B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4 and A5/S5/RS5 suspension, but can start wearing out as early as 40,000 miles - especially on enthusiast-owned vehicles which are driven hard on the street or track. As the rubber bushings degrade and ball joints develop play, alignment is compromised and steering becomes less precise.
034Motorsport's complete Density Line Control Arm Kit is designed to be a performance replacement for all eight of the factory front upper and lower control arms.
Featuring high-durometer rubber bushings and high-quality ball joints, Density Line Control Arms are engineered to limit unwanted deflection in the suspension, resulting in tighter handing and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Control Arms
- Offers Improved Handling Feel and Steering Precision
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Includes New M14 Ball Joints
- Front Lower Control Arms - Front (Left and Right)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Rear (Left and Right)
- Front Upper Control Arms - Front (Left and Right)
- Front Upper Control Arms - Rear (Left and Right)
- M14 Ball Joints (Pair)
- Installation Hardware Kit
- 2010 - 2016 Audi A4 (B8/B8.5) Build Dates from Nov 3, 2009
- 2010 - 2017 Audi S4 (B8/B8.5) Build Dates from Nov 3, 2009
- 2010 - 2017 Audi A5 (B8/B8.5) Build Dates from Nov 3, 2009
- 2010 - 2017 Audi S5 (B8/B8.5) Build Dates from Nov 3, 2009
- 2013 - 2017 Audi RS5 (B8.5)
- 2009 - 2017 Audi Q5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi SQ5 (B8/B8.5)
Please Note: New Outer Tie Rod Ends are sold separately.
Installation Note: It is imperative that the suspension be compressed to static ride height before any suspension pivot bushings are tightened, as per the factory installation procedure.
If this is not done, the bushings will tear prematurely as the twisting forces on them will be much higher than is intended. 034Motorsport's Limited Warranty on Density Line products does not cover premature failure due to improper installation or use.
NGP highly recommends professional installation for this product.