034Motorsport Boost Tap Kit, 3.0 TFSI, B8/B8.5 Audi S4/S5/Q5/SQ5, C7/C7.5 A6/A7
The 034Motorsport Boost Tap Kit for Audi's 3.0 TFSI motor found in B8/B8.5 S4/S5/Q5/SQ5 and C7/C7.5 A6/A7 is designed to be a simple, drop-in unit for easy access to monitoring engine boost and vacuum levels. Engineered to replace the factory plastic spacer between the supercharger and discharge tube, this billet aluminum boost tap will never warp or crack.
The 034Motorsport Boost Tap Kit is an ideal solution for those running boost gauges, or looking to gain easy access to a vacuum port for diagnosis.
Designed to replace the factory plastic spacer between the supercharger and discharge tube, this billet aluminum boost tap will never warp or crack. A single 5mm (3/16") nipple stems from the rear of the boost tap for convenient routing to a vacuum port from the firewall. If you don't have an existing vacuum line in place, we supply a rubber cap to easily seal the 034Motorsport Boost Tap until access is needed.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- Black Anodized Finish for Durability
- 5mm (or 3/16") Nipple for Securing Hose for Boost Gauge
- Engineered to be a Direct, Drop-In Unit
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- No Modification Required!
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Boost Tap
- Rubber Nipple Cap
- Hose Clamp
- 2009 - Present Audi S4 3.0 TFSI (B8/B8.5)
- 2009 - Present Audi S5 3.0 TFSI (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - Present Audi Q5 3.0 TFSI (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - Present Audi SQ5 3.0TFSI (B8/B8.5)
- 2012 - Present Audi A6 3.0 TFSI (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - Present Audi A7 3.0 TFSI (C7/C7.5)