034 Motorsport Billet Catch Can Kit - Audi 8J TTRS
To purchase this product, you must fill out and e-mail the form at the link below to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot ship this product to you without a completed form.
Track Car Modification Waiver Form
This product ships directly from our supplier.
034Motorsport is pleased to introduce the Billet Catch Can Kit for 8J Audi TTRS 2.5 TFSI!
034Motorsport's engineers invested significant effort developing and testing to create the most comprehensive and effective catch can kit on the market for the 2.5 TFSI motor. The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Catch Can Kit for 8J Audi TTRS features a completely revised high-capacity design to provide optimal crankcase ventilation while keeping oil and water vapor out of the intake track. Furthermore, this catch can prevents oil ingestion during hard driving and heavy cornering loads seen on track. This kit is designed to prevent oil from depositing in the intake manifold and intake valves, resulting in drastically reduced carbon buildup and extended life from the motor.
- Complete PCV System Replacement
- Prevents Crankcase Oil Deposits in Intake Manifold and on Intake Valves
- Reduces Carbon Buildup
- Ensures Proper Crankcase Ventilation
- Eliminates Potential Boost Leak at PCV Assembly
- Integrated Dipstick for Level Check
- Retains Factory Engine Cover
- Simple Bolt-In Installation
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum 034Motorsport Valve Cover Breather Fittings (Black Anodized)
- 034Motorsport Modular Catch Can Assembly (Black Anodized)
- -10 AN Catch Can Inlet/Outlet Hoses
- No-Drill Mounting Bracket
- Installation Hardware
2012 - 2013 Audi TTRS (8J - MkII)
- Coming Soon!
Note: Vehicles running catch cans in below freezing temperatures are advised to remove the catch can during winter months to avoid freeze-up issues. Race cars that need to run catch cans in freezing conditions should take extra steps to prevent freeze-up such as an electric heater or cleaning out the system regularly. Take care when routing the lines and avoid drooping, as that can allow oil/water to collect and freeze.